FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Peter Paul Rainone of Fairfield died Oct. 23. He was 69.
Born and raised in New Canaan, Rainone lived in Fairfield the past 32 years. He served in the National Guard during the Vietnam War retired as a lithographer from Schawk Inc. in Stamford. He was married to Valarie Horton Rainone, who survives him.
Rainone is survived by two sons, Jeffrey and Christopher Rainone, both of Fairfield; four siblings, Mary (Aldo) Iarussi, of Cranston, R.I., Connie Razzaia, of Fairfield, Carmella Scarpetti, of Manchester, N.H., and Christy Rainone, of North Haven, Conn.; and many nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 2-6 p.m. Sunday at Lesko and Polke Funeral Home in Fairfield Center. There will be a service at 5:30 p.m. All other services will be private.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan