FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Peter Paul Rainone of Fairfield died Oct. 23. He was 69.
Born and raised in New Canaan, Rainone lived in Fairfield the past 32 years. He served in the National Guard during the Vietnam War retired as a lithographer from Schawk Inc. in Stamford. He was married to Valarie Horton Rainone, who survives him.
Rainone is survived by two sons, Jeffrey and Christopher Rainone, both of Fairfield; four siblings, Mary (Aldo) Iarussi, of Cranston, R.I., Connie Razzaia, of Fairfield, Carmella Scarpetti, of Manchester, N.H., and Christy Rainone, of North Haven, Conn.; and many nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 2-6 p.m. Sunday at Lesko and Polke Funeral Home in Fairfield Center. There will be a service at 5:30 p.m. All other services will be private.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk