FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Peter Paul Rainone of Fairfield died Oct. 23. He was 69.
Born and raised in New Canaan, Rainone lived in Fairfield the past 32 years. He served in the National Guard during the Vietnam War retired as a lithographer from Schawk Inc. in Stamford. He was married to Valarie Horton Rainone, who survives him.
Rainone is survived by two sons, Jeffrey and Christopher Rainone, both of Fairfield; four siblings, Mary (Aldo) Iarussi, of Cranston, R.I., Connie Razzaia, of Fairfield, Carmella Scarpetti, of Manchester, N.H., and Christy Rainone, of North Haven, Conn.; and many nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 2-6 p.m. Sunday at Lesko and Polke Funeral Home in Fairfield Center. There will be a service at 5:30 p.m. All other services will be private.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'