FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Peter Paul Rainone of Fairfield died Oct. 23. He was 69.
Born and raised in New Canaan, Rainone lived in Fairfield the past 32 years. He served in the National Guard during the Vietnam War retired as a lithographer from Schawk Inc. in Stamford. He was married to Valarie Horton Rainone, who survives him.
Rainone is survived by two sons, Jeffrey and Christopher Rainone, both of Fairfield; four siblings, Mary (Aldo) Iarussi, of Cranston, R.I., Connie Razzaia, of Fairfield, Carmella Scarpetti, of Manchester, N.H., and Christy Rainone, of North Haven, Conn.; and many nieces and nephews.
Visitation is from 2-6 p.m. Sunday at Lesko and Polke Funeral Home in Fairfield Center. There will be a service at 5:30 p.m. All other services will be private.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 5 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings