NEW CANAAN, Conn. – New Canaan native Ozzie Sweet, a famous photographer whose images appeared on about 1,800 magazine covers, died Feb. 20, at 94.
Sweet was born in Stamford in 1918, according to the New Canaan Historical Society. He lived on Carter Street in New Canaan and attended Stamford High School. He was married to Roseann Faye of Ohio.
See The New York Times obituary for more on Sweet’s life and career.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola