STAMFORD, Conn. - Richard L. Knight of Stamford died Thursday, July 3. He was 70.
Knight was born April 6, 1944, in Williamston, N.C., to Eva Spruill and Jack Knight. He was married to Mable Fitts-Knight. He was a retired employee with New Canaan Board of Education.
Knight is survived by his brother, John D. Knight (Michelle); sister, Verna James (Billy); sons, Paulie H. Hill (Maria) and Alden R. Knight (Ebony); daughters, Candace Knight, Robin Knight, Demetria Santos (Joe), Juanita Williams, Michelle Williams, Ramona Arrington and Treesa Brown; 14 grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents. two sisters and five brothers.
Calling hours Saturday, July 12, from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at the Leo P. Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford before the service. Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, July 12, at the funeral home. Interment will follow in Putnam Cemetery, Parsonage Road, Greenwich.
For more information, visit www.leopgallagherstamford.com
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 New Canaan's Curt Casali Out For Rest Of Baseball Season With Concussion
- 5 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound