NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Terry Lee Durling of New Canaan died May 16. She was 67.
Durling was born Feb. 23, 1947, in Norwalk, to Ralph and Mary Lynch Durling. She was a lifelong resident of New Canaan and a graduate of New Canaan High School. She received a nursing degree at Norwalk Community college and began work at Stamford hospital. She later graduated from Sacred Heart University and became a registered nurse with a career at Stamford Hospital Emergency Room and also the Hospice Center.
Durling is survived by her nephew, Louis B. Weber (Lisabeth A.) of Newtown, Bruce M. Weber of Hamden, Beau Durling of Delray Beach, Fla;, Michael Gragg of Oklahoma, Brian M. Weber, Andrew L. Weber, Sarah C. Weber and Jessica L. Weber. She was predeceased by her parents; brother, Ralph L. Durling; and sister, Laura E. Weber.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Hoyt Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Durling’s name may be made to New Canaan Ambulance Corp, The American Cancer Society or an organization of your choosing.
For more information, please visit: http://www.hoytfuneralhome.com
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued