NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Vincenza “Vinnie” F. Vozzo Mulreed of New Canaan died Jan. 8. She was 85.
Mulreed was born March 3, 1928, in Utica, N.Y.; daughter of Dominick and Dolly Vozzo. She was the former owner of the Dairy Inn in Springdale.
Mulreed is survived by her husband, William Mulreed; children, William Mulreed (Cris), Joann Mulreed Nelson, Pamela Mulreed Krause (John); seven grandchildren; sister, Theresa Pioli; and nieces.
A memorial service will be held at 12 p.m. Jan. 15 at Our Lady of Fatima Church in Wilton with a reception to follow.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Mulreed’s memory may be made to SPCA of CT. (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals), 359 Spring Hill Road, Monroe, CT 06468.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash