NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Vincenza “Vinnie” F. Vozzo Mulreed of New Canaan died Jan. 8. She was 85.
Mulreed was born March 3, 1928, in Utica, N.Y.; daughter of Dominick and Dolly Vozzo. She was the former owner of the Dairy Inn in Springdale.
Mulreed is survived by her husband, William Mulreed; children, William Mulreed (Cris), Joann Mulreed Nelson, Pamela Mulreed Krause (John); seven grandchildren; sister, Theresa Pioli; and nieces.
A memorial service will be held at 12 p.m. Jan. 15 at Our Lady of Fatima Church in Wilton with a reception to follow.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Mulreed’s memory may be made to SPCA of CT. (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals), 359 Spring Hill Road, Monroe, CT 06468.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm