NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Vincenza “Vinnie” F. Vozzo Mulreed of New Canaan died Jan. 8. She was 85.
Mulreed was born March 3, 1928, in Utica, N.Y.; daughter of Dominick and Dolly Vozzo. She was the former owner of the Dairy Inn in Springdale.
Mulreed is survived by her husband, William Mulreed; children, William Mulreed (Cris), Joann Mulreed Nelson, Pamela Mulreed Krause (John); seven grandchildren; sister, Theresa Pioli; and nieces.
A memorial service will be held at 12 p.m. Jan. 15 at Our Lady of Fatima Church in Wilton with a reception to follow.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Mulreed’s memory may be made to SPCA of CT. (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals), 359 Spring Hill Road, Monroe, CT 06468.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To New Canaan
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 New Canaan Restaurant Joins UB Fundraiser To Help Quake Victims In Nepal
- 5 New Canaan's Voices Of September 11th Plans Golf Outing