NEW CANAAN, Conn. - Vincenza “Vinnie” F. Vozzo Mulreed of New Canaan died Jan. 8. She was 85.
Mulreed was born March 3, 1928, in Utica, N.Y.; daughter of Dominick and Dolly Vozzo. She was the former owner of the Dairy Inn in Springdale.
Mulreed is survived by her husband, William Mulreed; children, William Mulreed (Cris), Joann Mulreed Nelson, Pamela Mulreed Krause (John); seven grandchildren; sister, Theresa Pioli; and nieces.
A memorial service will be held at 12 p.m. Jan. 15 at Our Lady of Fatima Church in Wilton with a reception to follow.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Mulreed’s memory may be made to SPCA of CT. (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals), 359 Spring Hill Road, Monroe, CT 06468.
For more information, please visit: www.collins-funeral.com
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend