NEW CANAAN, Conn. — A New Canaan man found one of his car windows had been smashed while parked at the Talmadge Hill Road lot near the Darien border.
The 34-year-old man reported the incident shortly after 7 p.m. on June 24, and said a ski tube was stolen from his Toyota Camry, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. The ski tube was valued at $140, she said.
The rear passenger side window was smashed with a rock, which was still inside the vehicle, Ogrinc said. There was no estimated value to repair the window.
The man had left his car parked at the lot near the train station at 7 a.m. that day and reported the incident immediately after returning, Ogrinc said.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 3 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 4 Summer That Wasn't Comes To An End In New Canaan
- 5 Theft Of $100K Worth Jewelry From New Canaan Home Tops Week’s News