NEW CANAAN, Conn. — A New Canaan man found one of his car windows had been smashed while parked at the Talmadge Hill Road lot near the Darien border.
The 34-year-old man reported the incident shortly after 7 p.m. on June 24, and said a ski tube was stolen from his Toyota Camry, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. The ski tube was valued at $140, she said.
The rear passenger side window was smashed with a rock, which was still inside the vehicle, Ogrinc said. There was no estimated value to repair the window.
The man had left his car parked at the lot near the train station at 7 a.m. that day and reported the incident immediately after returning, Ogrinc said.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service
- 5 New Canaan Teen Earns Gold Award For Nature Activities At Hospital