NEW CANAAN, Conn. — A New Canaan man found one of his car windows had been smashed while parked at the Talmadge Hill Road lot near the Darien border.
The 34-year-old man reported the incident shortly after 7 p.m. on June 24, and said a ski tube was stolen from his Toyota Camry, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. The ski tube was valued at $140, she said.
The rear passenger side window was smashed with a rock, which was still inside the vehicle, Ogrinc said. There was no estimated value to repair the window.
The man had left his car parked at the lot near the train station at 7 a.m. that day and reported the incident immediately after returning, Ogrinc said.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 3 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Snow Likely At End Of Weekend In New Canaan