NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan police are investigating a case of vandalism to a vehicle parked in a lot on Pine Street.
The Subaru, which was damaged on June 10, was parked in a space reserved for the doctor’s office and the owner of the vehicle, 25, of Bridgeport is an employee of the doctor and told police he had permission to park there, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said.
One of the vehicle’s windshield wipers was twisted and bent and the damage was “definitely intentional,” Ogrinc said. The perpetrator also left a note stating that the vehicle was parked illegally, she said.
The vehicle had been parked in the spot for about two hours before the owner saw the damage and reported it to police, the sergeant said. The damage was reported at $30, she said.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 4 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk