NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan police are investigating a case of vandalism to a vehicle parked in a lot on Pine Street.
The Subaru, which was damaged on June 10, was parked in a space reserved for the doctor’s office and the owner of the vehicle, 25, of Bridgeport is an employee of the doctor and told police he had permission to park there, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said.
One of the vehicle’s windshield wipers was twisted and bent and the damage was “definitely intentional,” Ogrinc said. The perpetrator also left a note stating that the vehicle was parked illegally, she said.
The vehicle had been parked in the spot for about two hours before the owner saw the damage and reported it to police, the sergeant said. The damage was reported at $30, she said.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts