NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan police are investigating a case of vandalism to a vehicle parked in a lot on Pine Street.
The Subaru, which was damaged on June 10, was parked in a space reserved for the doctor’s office and the owner of the vehicle, 25, of Bridgeport is an employee of the doctor and told police he had permission to park there, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said.
One of the vehicle’s windshield wipers was twisted and bent and the damage was “definitely intentional,” Ogrinc said. The perpetrator also left a note stating that the vehicle was parked illegally, she said.
The vehicle had been parked in the spot for about two hours before the owner saw the damage and reported it to police, the sergeant said. The damage was reported at $30, she said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday