NEW CANAAN, Conn. — New Canaan police are investigating a case of vandalism to a vehicle parked in a lot on Pine Street.
The Subaru, which was damaged on June 10, was parked in a space reserved for the doctor’s office and the owner of the vehicle, 25, of Bridgeport is an employee of the doctor and told police he had permission to park there, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said.
One of the vehicle’s windshield wipers was twisted and bent and the damage was “definitely intentional,” Ogrinc said. The perpetrator also left a note stating that the vehicle was parked illegally, she said.
The vehicle had been parked in the spot for about two hours before the owner saw the damage and reported it to police, the sergeant said. The damage was reported at $30, she said.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 5 Injury To Major League Catcher From New Canaan Tops Week’s News