FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Connecticut State Police will step up drunken-driving enforcement throughout Fairfield County on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 2.
Police also are offering tips to those planning to celebrate on game day:
- Act responsibly by designating a sober, non-drinking driver before the game even starts.
- Never let a friend drive drunk. Be prepared to call a cab or find a sober driver for a friend that has too much to drink.
- Football pools are legal in Connecticut as long as all of the money taken in for the pool is given back to the winners participating in the pool. No percentage or cut can be taken by the person organizing the pool for his/her time and/or expense of running the pool.
- No betting pools of any kind are permitted in any establishment or bar selling alcohol.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report