RYE, N.Y. -- The suspect believed to have caused a fatal accident on I-95 in Rye could be facing additional charges on top of driving while intoxicated, according to News 12 Westchester.
Jose Ramirez of Norwalk, Conn., was driving, with two passengers in his car, back to Connecticut from a bar in Westchester when he crashed into a Thruway truck, killing passenger Kelman Villa Santos of Norwalk, News 12 Westchester said.
Both Ramirez and the driver of the truck were taken to Westchester Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary