RYE, N.Y. -- The suspect believed to have caused a fatal accident on I-95 in Rye could be facing additional charges on top of driving while intoxicated, according to News 12 Westchester.
Jose Ramirez of Norwalk, Conn., was driving, with two passengers in his car, back to Connecticut from a bar in Westchester when he crashed into a Thruway truck, killing passenger Kelman Villa Santos of Norwalk, News 12 Westchester said.
Both Ramirez and the driver of the truck were taken to Westchester Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan