GREENWICH, Conn. — Greenwich firefighters rescued a dog from a burning home on Indian Field Road in Cos Cob on Wednesday morning, according to the Greenwich Post.
Firefighters found the dog inside a crate while searching the smoke-filled home, the Post said.
The fire, reported at 11a.m., closed Indian Field Road near Morningside Drive for about an hour, according to the Greenwich Fire Department.
No injuries were reported in the fire, which was found in the basement, the Post said.
About 30 members of the department responded to the fire, which is under investigation by the Fire Marshal’s Division, the Greenwich Post said.
Click here for the story at the Greenwich Post.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.