NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan firefighters stopped a basement blaze before it could spread farther into the home at 220 Marvin Ridge on Saturday night, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Firefighters, who responded after the home's carbon monoxide detector went off about 11:20 p.m., discovered the fire, the Advertiser said.
The two people home at the time were not injured, the Advertiser said.
Read the full story here at the New Canaan Advertiser.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.