GREENWICH, Conn. – A 15-year-old Greenwich girl was reported missing Monday. Crystle Davis was last seen in Greenwich on Friday, according to the Greenwich Police.
She is described as black, about 4 foot 11 and weighing about 107 pounds. She has brown hair extensions in back and shorter hair in front. She may be wearing brown moccasins.
Crystle, who lives on the west side of town, has a history of going missing, said Sgt. Mark Zuccerella of the Special Victims Section.
“This is not the first complaint we’ve had of her doing this. I don’t think she was abducted from Greenwich,” said Zuccerella.
Earlier in the day Friday, Davis was out “somewhere” and didn’t tell her mother and was punished as a result, according to Zuccerella. “Then she climbed out the window and hasn’t been seen since,” he said. Davis does not hang out in Greenwich and doesn’t have friends in town, he said. “Hopefully, someone sees the picture and gives us a call.”
Anyone with information should contact the Greenwich Police Special Victims Section at 203-622-8030.
- 1 New Canaan Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued