NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a teen Friday, March 14 following a report of a party at a house adjacent to the New Canaan Police station, according to NCAdvertiser.com.
Katherine Ray, 18, was charged with "permitting minors to possess alcohol, a misdemeanor, and possession of alcohol by a minor, an infraction," according to the report. Police said a neighbor reported the party at 23 Church St. in New Canaan and that about 50 kids tried to run when police arrived and that "about 20 of them were detained and released to their parents without being charged," according to the report.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Population Grows In New Canaan, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 5 Officials Hail New Gates At Notorious Rail Crossing On New Canaan Branch