NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a teen Friday, March 14 following a report of a party at a house adjacent to the New Canaan Police station, according to NCAdvertiser.com.
Katherine Ray, 18, was charged with "permitting minors to possess alcohol, a misdemeanor, and possession of alcohol by a minor, an infraction," according to the report. Police said a neighbor reported the party at 23 Church St. in New Canaan and that about 50 kids tried to run when police arrived and that "about 20 of them were detained and released to their parents without being charged," according to the report.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer