NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a teen Friday, March 14 following a report of a party at a house adjacent to the New Canaan Police station, according to NCAdvertiser.com.
Katherine Ray, 18, was charged with "permitting minors to possess alcohol, a misdemeanor, and possession of alcohol by a minor, an infraction," according to the report. Police said a neighbor reported the party at 23 Church St. in New Canaan and that about 50 kids tried to run when police arrived and that "about 20 of them were detained and released to their parents without being charged," according to the report.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan