NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a teen Friday, March 14 following a report of a party at a house adjacent to the New Canaan Police station, according to NCAdvertiser.com.
Katherine Ray, 18, was charged with "permitting minors to possess alcohol, a misdemeanor, and possession of alcohol by a minor, an infraction," according to the report. Police said a neighbor reported the party at 23 Church St. in New Canaan and that about 50 kids tried to run when police arrived and that "about 20 of them were detained and released to their parents without being charged," according to the report.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In New Canaan
- 5 New Canaan Single-Family Home Price Rises 10.3 Percent