NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a teen Friday, March 14 following a report of a party at a house adjacent to the New Canaan Police station, according to NCAdvertiser.com.
Katherine Ray, 18, was charged with "permitting minors to possess alcohol, a misdemeanor, and possession of alcohol by a minor, an infraction," according to the report. Police said a neighbor reported the party at 23 Church St. in New Canaan and that about 50 kids tried to run when police arrived and that "about 20 of them were detained and released to their parents without being charged," according to the report.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI