STAMFORD, Conn. – Stamford Firefighters responded to an external house fire on Evergreen Court that was started by illegal fireworks on Wednesday night.
Crews from the City of Stamford and Turn of River responded to the 911 call that was placed just before 10 p.m. The fire had been extinguished the fire before responders arrived, officials said.
An investigation revealed the fire was ignited by a Roman Candle-style firework, officials said.
There were no reported injuries.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.