NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police apprehended a suspect in a November smash-and-grab jewelry store heist on Thursday, March 13, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
On Nov. 6, four suspects smashed a display window and stole three Rolex watches valued at $55,000, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Police tracked down Ronald A. McIntyre, 37, through blood and tissue samples left at the scene, the Advertiser said. McIntyre has a criminal history that includes pending prison time in New Jersey, the Advertiser reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola