NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police apprehended a suspect in a November smash-and-grab jewelry store heist on Thursday, March 13, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
On Nov. 6, four suspects smashed a display window and stole three Rolex watches valued at $55,000, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Police tracked down Ronald A. McIntyre, 37, through blood and tissue samples left at the scene, the Advertiser said. McIntyre has a criminal history that includes pending prison time in New Jersey, the Advertiser reported.
- 1 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Canaan Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow