NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Two New Canaan teens were charged with distributing alcohol at a party this past weekend, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said.
Officers were called to a Bridal Path Lane home on a noise complaint and found youths outside and inside the home with alcohol, Ogrinc said. Many of the people at the party scattered, but the two hosts of the party were found and arrested at the scene, she said.
It was determined that many of the guests brought their own alcohol, but the hosts were accused of providing it as well, Ogrinc said. Parents were not home during the incident, she said.
Paul Saitta, 19, and a 17-year-old, were each charged with delivering alcohol to a minor, risk of injury to a minor and failure to halt possession of alcohol to a minor, the sergeant said. Saitta was released on a promise to appear on Sept. 6 and the minor issued a juvenile summons to appear on Sept. 3, she said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'