NEW CANAAN, Conn. — Two New Canaan teens were charged with distributing alcohol at a party this past weekend, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said.
Officers were called to a Bridal Path Lane home on a noise complaint and found youths outside and inside the home with alcohol, Ogrinc said. Many of the people at the party scattered, but the two hosts of the party were found and arrested at the scene, she said.
It was determined that many of the guests brought their own alcohol, but the hosts were accused of providing it as well, Ogrinc said. Parents were not home during the incident, she said.
Paul Saitta, 19, and a 17-year-old, were each charged with delivering alcohol to a minor, risk of injury to a minor and failure to halt possession of alcohol to a minor, the sergeant said. Saitta was released on a promise to appear on Sept. 6 and the minor issued a juvenile summons to appear on Sept. 3, she said.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks