NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An elderly New Canaan man called police because he "was tired of" his neighbor's naked sunbathing, the Advocate reported.
Officers responded Aug. 25 and arrested Jonathan Cleworth, 60, of 81 Locust Ave., Apt. 311, on a charge of second-degree breach of peace, the Advocate said.
Cleworth was shielded from view by sheets at ground level, but he could be seen from above from taller homes in the area, the Advocate said.
Read the full story here at the Advocate website.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Two New Canaan Police Officers Honored For Life-Saving Actions