NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An elderly New Canaan man called police because he "was tired of" his neighbor's naked sunbathing, the Advocate reported.
Officers responded Aug. 25 and arrested Jonathan Cleworth, 60, of 81 Locust Ave., Apt. 311, on a charge of second-degree breach of peace, the Advocate said.
Cleworth was shielded from view by sheets at ground level, but he could be seen from above from taller homes in the area, the Advocate said.
Read the full story here at the Advocate website.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year