NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An elderly New Canaan man called police because he "was tired of" his neighbor's naked sunbathing, the Advocate reported.
Officers responded Aug. 25 and arrested Jonathan Cleworth, 60, of 81 Locust Ave., Apt. 311, on a charge of second-degree breach of peace, the Advocate said.
Cleworth was shielded from view by sheets at ground level, but he could be seen from above from taller homes in the area, the Advocate said.
Read the full story here at the Advocate website.
- 1 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 4 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 5 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods