NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An elderly New Canaan man called police because he "was tired of" his neighbor's naked sunbathing, the Advocate reported.
Officers responded Aug. 25 and arrested Jonathan Cleworth, 60, of 81 Locust Ave., Apt. 311, on a charge of second-degree breach of peace, the Advocate said.
Cleworth was shielded from view by sheets at ground level, but he could be seen from above from taller homes in the area, the Advocate said.
Read the full story here at the Advocate website.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible