NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An elderly New Canaan man called police because he "was tired of" his neighbor's naked sunbathing, the Advocate reported.
Officers responded Aug. 25 and arrested Jonathan Cleworth, 60, of 81 Locust Ave., Apt. 311, on a charge of second-degree breach of peace, the Advocate said.
Cleworth was shielded from view by sheets at ground level, but he could be seen from above from taller homes in the area, the Advocate said.
Read the full story here at the Advocate website.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Driver Was Checking Google Maps When Truck Hit Bridge On CT Border
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts