NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan homeowner is reporting that $320,000 in jewelry and cash was stolen from his home safe, according to the New Canaan News.
The homeowner was on vacation from July 1 through July 10, the News said. He made a report to police on July 17 after he noticed the safe was open and items were missing, the New Canaan News reported.
Several pieces of jewelry, including two Rolex watches, and as much as $10,000 in cash were reported stolen, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year