NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan homeowner is reporting that $320,000 in jewelry and cash was stolen from his home safe, according to the New Canaan News.
The homeowner was on vacation from July 1 through July 10, the News said. He made a report to police on July 17 after he noticed the safe was open and items were missing, the New Canaan News reported.
Several pieces of jewelry, including two Rolex watches, and as much as $10,000 in cash were reported stolen, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol