NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan homeowner is reporting that $320,000 in jewelry and cash was stolen from his home safe, according to the New Canaan News.
The homeowner was on vacation from July 1 through July 10, the News said. He made a report to police on July 17 after he noticed the safe was open and items were missing, the New Canaan News reported.
Several pieces of jewelry, including two Rolex watches, and as much as $10,000 in cash were reported stolen, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy