NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan homeowner is reporting that $320,000 in jewelry and cash was stolen from his home safe, according to the New Canaan News.
The homeowner was on vacation from July 1 through July 10, the News said. He made a report to police on July 17 after he noticed the safe was open and items were missing, the New Canaan News reported.
Several pieces of jewelry, including two Rolex watches, and as much as $10,000 in cash were reported stolen, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI