NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan homeowner is reporting that $320,000 in jewelry and cash was stolen from his home safe, according to the New Canaan News.
The homeowner was on vacation from July 1 through July 10, the News said. He made a report to police on July 17 after he noticed the safe was open and items were missing, the New Canaan News reported.
Several pieces of jewelry, including two Rolex watches, and as much as $10,000 in cash were reported stolen, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible