NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police charged a 60-year-old local man after he threatened to kill his 33-year-old girlfriend outside a condominium unit, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
A neighbor overheard the threat yelled by Steven D. Guynn and called police, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
When officers arrived, they observed Guynn driving away from the area, the Advertiser reported.
The suspect went the New Canaan Police station after he was called and was charged with second-degree threatening, though he denies the incident occurred, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy