NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police charged a 60-year-old local man after he threatened to kill his 33-year-old girlfriend outside a condominium unit, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
A neighbor overheard the threat yelled by Steven D. Guynn and called police, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
When officers arrived, they observed Guynn driving away from the area, the Advertiser reported.
The suspect went the New Canaan Police station after he was called and was charged with second-degree threatening, though he denies the incident occurred, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 Fire Destroys Multi-Million Dollar Pound Ridge Home
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation