NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a local man after a dispute with his sister and brother-in-law turned violent on Monday, Feb. 24, according to Patch.com.
Jason Kempf, 37, went to his sister's house and kicked in her door when she refused to let him in, Patch.com said. When the victim's husband tried to intervene, Kempf threatened to kill him, Patch.com reported.
He was charged with second-degree burglary, third-degree criminal mischief, second-degree threatening and risk of injury to a minor, Patch.com reported.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 3 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M