NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a local man after a dispute with his sister and brother-in-law turned violent on Monday, Feb. 24, according to Patch.com.
Jason Kempf, 37, went to his sister's house and kicked in her door when she refused to let him in, Patch.com said. When the victim's husband tried to intervene, Kempf threatened to kill him, Patch.com reported.
He was charged with second-degree burglary, third-degree criminal mischief, second-degree threatening and risk of injury to a minor, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks