NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police arrested a local man after a dispute with his sister and brother-in-law turned violent on Monday, Feb. 24, according to Patch.com.
Jason Kempf, 37, went to his sister's house and kicked in her door when she refused to let him in, Patch.com said. When the victim's husband tried to intervene, Kempf threatened to kill him, Patch.com reported.
He was charged with second-degree burglary, third-degree criminal mischief, second-degree threatening and risk of injury to a minor, Patch.com reported.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday