NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police attempted to help an intoxicated local man get home safely but wound up arresting him instead, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Tyler Moss, 28, had fallen asleep in a taxi cab before giving his address, police told the New Canaan Advertiser, and the driver took Moss to the New Canaan Police station.
Due to Moss' level of intoxication, police called the EMS, but when they arrived Moss became aggressive, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings