NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police attempted to help an intoxicated local man get home safely but wound up arresting him instead, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Tyler Moss, 28, had fallen asleep in a taxi cab before giving his address, police told the New Canaan Advertiser, and the driver took Moss to the New Canaan Police station.
Due to Moss' level of intoxication, police called the EMS, but when they arrived Moss became aggressive, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend