NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police attempted to help an intoxicated local man get home safely but wound up arresting him instead, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Tyler Moss, 28, had fallen asleep in a taxi cab before giving his address, police told the New Canaan Advertiser, and the driver took Moss to the New Canaan Police station.
Due to Moss' level of intoxication, police called the EMS, but when they arrived Moss became aggressive, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 New Canaan Boasts Top Three Elementary Schools In Connecticut
- 2 New Canaan Man Gets 13 Years In Prison For Running Ponzi Scheme
- 3 New Canaan Ranked Second Best High School In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Canaan; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely