NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police attempted to help an intoxicated local man get home safely but wound up arresting him instead, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Tyler Moss, 28, had fallen asleep in a taxi cab before giving his address, police told the New Canaan Advertiser, and the driver took Moss to the New Canaan Police station.
Due to Moss' level of intoxication, police called the EMS, but when they arrived Moss became aggressive, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight