NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police attempted to help an intoxicated local man get home safely but wound up arresting him instead, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Tyler Moss, 28, had fallen asleep in a taxi cab before giving his address, police told the New Canaan Advertiser, and the driver took Moss to the New Canaan Police station.
Due to Moss' level of intoxication, police called the EMS, but when they arrived Moss became aggressive, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape