NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man found with a street sign in his bedroom is facing a larceny charge, New Canaan Police report.
Cameron Lyon, 28, of Locust Avenue, was charged with sixth-degree larceny after turning himself in to police on Nov. 20.
Police went to a home on Locust Avenue on Nov. 2 after a 21-year-old roommate of Lyon’s contacted police about a domestic issue with his girlfriend. Police said they went to the house and saw a Grove Street sign in Lyon’s room. Police said Lyon told them that he did not take the sign. Police said the New Canaan Highway Department confirmed that the sign, valued at $90, belonged to them.
Lyon was released on $100 bond and is scheduled to appear Dec. 4 in Norwalk Superior Court. Police said no charges were issued in the domestic complaint.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year