NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan