NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Grace Farms Complex Planned To Blend Into New Canaan Landscape