NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan
- 2 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn