NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 3 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 4 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 5 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks