NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website