NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 New Canaan Police Arrest Driver After High-Speed Chase
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 4 New Canaan, Darien Ranked 1-2 By MaxPreps As Football Title Game Nears
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say