NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards