NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI