NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To New Canaan Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield