NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'