NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year