NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts