NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 2 Driver Injured As Car Goes Down Embankment Off Merritt In Greenwich
- 3 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 4 Woman, 50, Charged With Stealing SAT Exam In June From Wilton High
- 5 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods