NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Fire Destroys Multi-Million Dollar Pound Ridge Home