NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 3 New Canaan Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan