NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Warmer Temps Bring Threat Of Storms For New Canaan