NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 2 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 3 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into New Canaan
- 4 Missing Boater, Arrest Of Assault Suspect Top Week's News In New Canaan
- 5 New Anchor Anastos Headlines Benefit For Soup Kitchen Serving New Canaan