NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A New Canaan man accused of confronting a man dating his ex-wife after a Christmas Mass was arrested by New Canaan Police.
Matthew T. Brust, 47, of Kimberly Place, was charged with second-degree threatening, a misdemeanor.
Police said Brust’s ex-wife and a man she is dating were leaving St. Aloysius Church on Christmas Day when Brust confronted the man, got in his face and made threatening comments.
Brust was released after his arrest. According to state court records, he is scheduled to appear in Norwalk Superior Court on Jan. 7.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Population Grows In New Canaan, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 5 Officials Hail New Gates At Notorious Rail Crossing On New Canaan Branch