NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police charged a local man with violating a protective order Wednesday, March 26, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Vito Luciano, 41, had been warned by police the evening before after he had gone to his wife's residence and sent her a text message despite having a protective order requiring him to stay away from her, police told the Advertiser. Police warned Luciano that evening that another violation would lead to his arrest, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Police received another report that Luciano was in the same area the following evening, the Advertiser. Police found him in the YMCA parking lot a mile from where his wife was staying. He was charged with first-degree criminal trespassing and criminal violation of a protective order, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
- 1 New Canaan Police Arrest Driver After High-Speed Chase
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 4 New Canaan, Darien Ranked 1-2 By MaxPreps As Football Title Game Nears
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say