NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police have charged a 39-year-old man and his 63-year-old mother-in-law after an alleged fight between the two on Saturday, July 5, according to the New Canaan News.
Gocha Kurtsikashvili and his mother-in-law, Nanuli Guguchia, were both charged after she was accused of slapping him in the face following a verbal disagreement. Kurtsikashvili was accused of then becoming physically violent as well, the New Canaan News reported.
When police arrived both parties showed signs of a physical altercation. Kurtsikashvili was released on $10,000 bail and Guguchia was released on her own recognizance, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan