NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police have charged a 39-year-old man and his 63-year-old mother-in-law after an alleged fight between the two on Saturday, July 5, according to the New Canaan News.
Gocha Kurtsikashvili and his mother-in-law, Nanuli Guguchia, were both charged after she was accused of slapping him in the face following a verbal disagreement. Kurtsikashvili was accused of then becoming physically violent as well, the New Canaan News reported.
When police arrived both parties showed signs of a physical altercation. Kurtsikashvili was released on $10,000 bail and Guguchia was released on her own recognizance, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 3 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 4 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday