NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police have charged a 39-year-old man and his 63-year-old mother-in-law after an alleged fight between the two on Saturday, July 5, according to the New Canaan News.
Gocha Kurtsikashvili and his mother-in-law, Nanuli Guguchia, were both charged after she was accused of slapping him in the face following a verbal disagreement. Kurtsikashvili was accused of then becoming physically violent as well, the New Canaan News reported.
When police arrived both parties showed signs of a physical altercation. Kurtsikashvili was released on $10,000 bail and Guguchia was released on her own recognizance, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'