NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police have charged a 39-year-old man and his 63-year-old mother-in-law after an alleged fight between the two on Saturday, July 5, according to the New Canaan News.
Gocha Kurtsikashvili and his mother-in-law, Nanuli Guguchia, were both charged after she was accused of slapping him in the face following a verbal disagreement. Kurtsikashvili was accused of then becoming physically violent as well, the New Canaan News reported.
When police arrived both parties showed signs of a physical altercation. Kurtsikashvili was released on $10,000 bail and Guguchia was released on her own recognizance, the New Canaan News said.
- 1 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'