NEW CANAAN, Conn. — A 96-year-old New Canaan man told police his Smith & Wesson revolver and some cash has been stolen from his home.
The revolver is valued at $650 and $300 in cash was reported taken, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said.
The Harrison Avenue resident reported the larceny to police last Tuesday, saying the last time he saw the money and gun was on Aug. 11, Ogrinc said.
There was no forced entry, but several people have had access to the home, the sergeant said. Police will be following up with people as the case is still under investigation, she said.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'