NEW CANAAN, Conn. — A 96-year-old New Canaan man told police his Smith & Wesson revolver and some cash has been stolen from his home.
The revolver is valued at $650 and $300 in cash was reported taken, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said.
The Harrison Avenue resident reported the larceny to police last Tuesday, saying the last time he saw the money and gun was on Aug. 11, Ogrinc said.
There was no forced entry, but several people have had access to the home, the sergeant said. Police will be following up with people as the case is still under investigation, she said.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan