NEW CANAAN, Conn. — A 96-year-old New Canaan man told police his Smith & Wesson revolver and some cash has been stolen from his home.
The revolver is valued at $650 and $300 in cash was reported taken, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said.
The Harrison Avenue resident reported the larceny to police last Tuesday, saying the last time he saw the money and gun was on Aug. 11, Ogrinc said.
There was no forced entry, but several people have had access to the home, the sergeant said. Police will be following up with people as the case is still under investigation, she said.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 New Police Officer, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In New Canaan
- 5 Greenwich-Owned Upstart Places 18th At Kentucky Derby