NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Police said a New Canaan man violated a protective order for a second time after he repeatedly tried to contact his wife on Sunday, according to New Canaan News.
Vito Luciano, 41, is prohibited from talking with his wife unless it is directly related to their children and he is prohibited from going to her residence, police told the New Canaan News.
Luciano did both on Sunday, approaching his estranged wife at one of their children's school events, calling and texting her multiple times, went to his wife's home and banged on the windows and shouted to her, the New Canaan News reported.
Luciano turned himself in to police after his wife reported him to authorities, according to the article.
He was charged with first-degree criminal trespass and criminal violation of a protective order and held on $500,000 bond.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan