NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Police said a New Canaan man violated a protective order for a second time after he repeatedly tried to contact his wife on Sunday, according to New Canaan News.
Vito Luciano, 41, is prohibited from talking with his wife unless it is directly related to their children and he is prohibited from going to her residence, police told the New Canaan News.
Luciano did both on Sunday, approaching his estranged wife at one of their children's school events, calling and texting her multiple times, went to his wife's home and banged on the windows and shouted to her, the New Canaan News reported.
Luciano turned himself in to police after his wife reported him to authorities, according to the article.
He was charged with first-degree criminal trespass and criminal violation of a protective order and held on $500,000 bond.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend