NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a mother with two counts of risk of injury to a minor after her son fell off a scooter and fractured his skull, according to newcanaanite.com.
The 7-year-old boy who fell was not wearing a helmet while using his scooter, police said. The state Department of Children and Families became involved in the case because of previous incidents associated with the family, newcanaanite.com reported.
The mother was charged with two counts as the victim's 9-year-old brother was also outside and unattended when the fall occurred, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website