NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- After receiving an anonymous tip, New Canaan officers broke up an underage party at a home on Field Crest Road late Saturday, Feb. 22, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The homeowner was not home at the time, and officers found a group of teens drinking beer and smoking marijuana, the Advertiser said. The homeowner's 18-year-old son was issued issued a misdemeanor summons on a charge of permitting minors to possess alcohol, the story said.
Four other teens were issued infractions on drug or alcohol related charges, the Advertiser said.
Read the full story here in the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 Owner Of Danbury Pet Shop Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 5 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards