NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- After receiving an anonymous tip, New Canaan officers broke up an underage party at a home on Field Crest Road late Saturday, Feb. 22, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The homeowner was not home at the time, and officers found a group of teens drinking beer and smoking marijuana, the Advertiser said. The homeowner's 18-year-old son was issued issued a misdemeanor summons on a charge of permitting minors to possess alcohol, the story said.
Four other teens were issued infractions on drug or alcohol related charges, the Advertiser said.
Read the full story here in the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 New Canaan Boasts Top Three Elementary Schools In Connecticut
- 2 New Canaan Man Gets 13 Years In Prison For Running Ponzi Scheme
- 3 New Canaan Ranked Second Best High School In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Canaan; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely