NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- After receiving an anonymous tip, New Canaan officers broke up an underage party at a home on Field Crest Road late Saturday, Feb. 22, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The homeowner was not home at the time, and officers found a group of teens drinking beer and smoking marijuana, the Advertiser said. The homeowner's 18-year-old son was issued issued a misdemeanor summons on a charge of permitting minors to possess alcohol, the story said.
Four other teens were issued infractions on drug or alcohol related charges, the Advertiser said.
Read the full story here in the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 3 New Canaan Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday
- 5 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted