NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- After receiving an anonymous tip, New Canaan officers broke up an underage party at a home on Field Crest Road late Saturday, Feb. 22, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The homeowner was not home at the time, and officers found a group of teens drinking beer and smoking marijuana, the Advertiser said. The homeowner's 18-year-old son was issued issued a misdemeanor summons on a charge of permitting minors to possess alcohol, the story said.
Four other teens were issued infractions on drug or alcohol related charges, the Advertiser said.
Read the full story here in the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State