NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- After receiving an anonymous tip, New Canaan officers broke up an underage party at a home on Field Crest Road late Saturday, Feb. 22, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The homeowner was not home at the time, and officers found a group of teens drinking beer and smoking marijuana, the Advertiser said. The homeowner's 18-year-old son was issued issued a misdemeanor summons on a charge of permitting minors to possess alcohol, the story said.
Four other teens were issued infractions on drug or alcohol related charges, the Advertiser said.
Read the full story here in the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 4 Straight A's For New Canaan Schools Tops Week’s News
- 5 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects