NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police arrested a local man on charges of hitting his live-in girlfriend's son and injuring him, according to Patch.com.
The 52-year-old suspect was in a dispute with the 13-year-old victim when it escalated and became physical, police told Patch.com. After hitting the victim, the man left the house before police arrived, Patch.com reported.
A warrant was issued for his arrest, and he later surrendered to New Canaan police, Patch.com said.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 2 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk