NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police arrested a local man on charges of hitting his live-in girlfriend's son and injuring him, according to Patch.com.
The 52-year-old suspect was in a dispute with the 13-year-old victim when it escalated and became physical, police told Patch.com. After hitting the victim, the man left the house before police arrived, Patch.com reported.
A warrant was issued for his arrest, and he later surrendered to New Canaan police, Patch.com said.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 New Canaan, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Chance Of Storms As Workweek Starts In New Canaan