NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police arrested a local man on charges of hitting his live-in girlfriend's son and injuring him, according to Patch.com.
The 52-year-old suspect was in a dispute with the 13-year-old victim when it escalated and became physical, police told Patch.com. After hitting the victim, the man left the house before police arrived, Patch.com reported.
A warrant was issued for his arrest, and he later surrendered to New Canaan police, Patch.com said.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 3 New Canaan Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan