NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police arrested a local man on charges of hitting his live-in girlfriend's son and injuring him, according to Patch.com.
The 52-year-old suspect was in a dispute with the 13-year-old victim when it escalated and became physical, police told Patch.com. After hitting the victim, the man left the house before police arrived, Patch.com reported.
A warrant was issued for his arrest, and he later surrendered to New Canaan police, Patch.com said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To New Canaan, Thunderstorms Possible