NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police arrested a local man on charges of hitting his live-in girlfriend's son and injuring him, according to Patch.com.
The 52-year-old suspect was in a dispute with the 13-year-old victim when it escalated and became physical, police told Patch.com. After hitting the victim, the man left the house before police arrived, Patch.com reported.
A warrant was issued for his arrest, and he later surrendered to New Canaan police, Patch.com said.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 5 Injury To Major League Catcher From New Canaan Tops Week’s News