NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a 16-year-old girl with driving with friends in her car and leaving the scene of an accident, according to Patch.com.
A witness says he saw the suspect damage another vehicle while attempting to park, the story said. After checking on the driver and passengers, the witness went into a restaurant to try to find the owner of the damaged vehicle, the story said. The suspect then drove off, Patch.com reported.
The witness had taken down the suspect's license plate number, which allowed police to find her, the story said. She was charged with improper parking, driving with other teenagers in the car and evading responsibility, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend