NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a 16-year-old girl with driving with friends in her car and leaving the scene of an accident, according to Patch.com.
A witness says he saw the suspect damage another vehicle while attempting to park, the story said. After checking on the driver and passengers, the witness went into a restaurant to try to find the owner of the damaged vehicle, the story said. The suspect then drove off, Patch.com reported.
The witness had taken down the suspect's license plate number, which allowed police to find her, the story said. She was charged with improper parking, driving with other teenagers in the car and evading responsibility, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In New Canaan
- 5 New Canaan Single-Family Home Price Rises 10.3 Percent