NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a 16-year-old girl with driving with friends in her car and leaving the scene of an accident, according to Patch.com.
A witness says he saw the suspect damage another vehicle while attempting to park, the story said. After checking on the driver and passengers, the witness went into a restaurant to try to find the owner of the damaged vehicle, the story said. The suspect then drove off, Patch.com reported.
The witness had taken down the suspect's license plate number, which allowed police to find her, the story said. She was charged with improper parking, driving with other teenagers in the car and evading responsibility, Patch.com reported.
- 1 New Canaan Police Arrest Driver After High-Speed Chase
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 4 New Canaan, Darien Ranked 1-2 By MaxPreps As Football Title Game Nears
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say