NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a 16-year-old girl with driving with friends in her car and leaving the scene of an accident, according to Patch.com.
A witness says he saw the suspect damage another vehicle while attempting to park, the story said. After checking on the driver and passengers, the witness went into a restaurant to try to find the owner of the damaged vehicle, the story said. The suspect then drove off, Patch.com reported.
The witness had taken down the suspect's license plate number, which allowed police to find her, the story said. She was charged with improper parking, driving with other teenagers in the car and evading responsibility, Patch.com reported.
- 1 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 2 Rain, Snow Threaten New Canaan On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan
- 5 Power Outages Restored In New Canaan