NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police Chief Leon Krolikowski said he believes the lawsuit brought against him by the police union claiming he bypassed the union negotiating committee during contract talks with without merit and should be thrown out, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The town and the police department have been battling in negotiations over a new contract for over a year. The complaint clams that Krolikowski presented the entire union a new contract proposal on June 16, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Krolikowski, however, told the New Canaan Advertiser that the accusations in the complaint are misinterpretations of the law.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola