NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police Chief Leon Krolikowski said he believes the lawsuit brought against him by the police union claiming he bypassed the union negotiating committee during contract talks with without merit and should be thrown out, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The town and the police department have been battling in negotiations over a new contract for over a year. The complaint clams that Krolikowski presented the entire union a new contract proposal on June 16, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Krolikowski, however, told the New Canaan Advertiser that the accusations in the complaint are misinterpretations of the law.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 3 New Canaan Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday
- 5 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted