NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police Chief Leon Krolikowski said he believes the lawsuit brought against him by the police union claiming he bypassed the union negotiating committee during contract talks with without merit and should be thrown out, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The town and the police department have been battling in negotiations over a new contract for over a year. The complaint clams that Krolikowski presented the entire union a new contract proposal on June 16, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Krolikowski, however, told the New Canaan Advertiser that the accusations in the complaint are misinterpretations of the law.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 New Canaan's Curt Casali Out For Rest Of Baseball Season With Concussion
- 5 New Canaan Realtor With William Pitt Sotheby's Intl. Helps In Nicaragua