NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police Chief Leon Krolikowski said he believes the lawsuit brought against him by the police union claiming he bypassed the union negotiating committee during contract talks with without merit and should be thrown out, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
The town and the police department have been battling in negotiations over a new contract for over a year. The complaint clams that Krolikowski presented the entire union a new contract proposal on June 16, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Krolikowski, however, told the New Canaan Advertiser that the accusations in the complaint are misinterpretations of the law.
- 1 New Canaan Boasts Top Three Elementary Schools In Connecticut
- 2 New Canaan Man Gets 13 Years In Prison For Running Ponzi Scheme
- 3 New Canaan Ranked Second Best High School In Connecticut
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For New Canaan; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely