NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An arrest warrant for a New Canaan mother charged with two felony counts of risk of injury to a child found severe emotional and psychological neglect of her two sons, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Palmer's son was found lying on the ground on Putnam Road after falling about a half-mile from their Butler Lane home, the Advertiser said, citing the arrest warrant from the New Canaan police. When Palmer was notified, the warrant said she did not appear upset about her son's injuries, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
When police interviewed the woman who babysits Palmer's two children, she reported that Palmer said the two of them needed to "get their stories straight" while they were leaving Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital, where the boy was treated, the New Canaan Advertiser said.
Palmer was arrested Friday, June 13. She posted $5,000 bond and is scheduled to be in Norwalk Superior Court on Monday, June 23, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 New Canaan Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow