NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating a report of checks that were stolen, forged and cashed for $1,776 recently, according to Patch.com.
A New Canaan couple made the report to police after noticing unauthorized withdrawals from their bank account and concluded the checks were stolen and forged after they were shown images of them, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts