NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating a report of checks that were stolen, forged and cashed for $1,776 recently, according to Patch.com.
A New Canaan couple made the report to police after noticing unauthorized withdrawals from their bank account and concluded the checks were stolen and forged after they were shown images of them, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 New Canaan, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades