NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating a report of checks that were stolen, forged and cashed for $1,776 recently, according to Patch.com.
A New Canaan couple made the report to police after noticing unauthorized withdrawals from their bank account and concluded the checks were stolen and forged after they were shown images of them, Patch.com reported.
- 1 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home
- 2 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Historic House Listing Top News In New Canaan
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 5 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service