NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating a report of checks that were stolen, forged and cashed for $1,776 recently, according to Patch.com.
A New Canaan couple made the report to police after noticing unauthorized withdrawals from their bank account and concluded the checks were stolen and forged after they were shown images of them, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year