NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police are investigating a report of checks that were stolen, forged and cashed for $1,776 recently, according to Patch.com.
A New Canaan couple made the report to police after noticing unauthorized withdrawals from their bank account and concluded the checks were stolen and forged after they were shown images of them, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 2 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan