NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan Police officer will receive a medal after saving a baby who was having difficulty breathing, according to New Canaan News.
Officer Ronald Bentley Jr. arrived at a home on Jan. 13 and found parents holding a 4-month-old "upside down trying to clear his airway," according to the report. Bentley rubbed the baby's sternum and then rolled the baby over to administer back blows, causing the baby to vomit and dislodge an obstruction, according to the report.
Read the full story here at the New Canaan News website.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year