NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan Police officer will receive a medal after saving a baby who was having difficulty breathing, according to New Canaan News.
Officer Ronald Bentley Jr. arrived at a home on Jan. 13 and found parents holding a 4-month-old "upside down trying to clear his airway," according to the report. Bentley rubbed the baby's sternum and then rolled the baby over to administer back blows, causing the baby to vomit and dislodge an obstruction, according to the report.
Read the full story here at the New Canaan News website.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 New Canaan Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield