NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan Police officer will receive a medal after saving a baby who was having difficulty breathing, according to New Canaan News.
Officer Ronald Bentley Jr. arrived at a home on Jan. 13 and found parents holding a 4-month-old "upside down trying to clear his airway," according to the report. Bentley rubbed the baby's sternum and then rolled the baby over to administer back blows, causing the baby to vomit and dislodge an obstruction, according to the report.
Read the full story here at the New Canaan News website.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'