NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan Police officer will receive a medal after saving a baby who was having difficulty breathing, according to New Canaan News.
Officer Ronald Bentley Jr. arrived at a home on Jan. 13 and found parents holding a 4-month-old "upside down trying to clear his airway," according to the report. Bentley rubbed the baby's sternum and then rolled the baby over to administer back blows, causing the baby to vomit and dislodge an obstruction, according to the report.
Read the full story here at the New Canaan News website.
- 1 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Historic House Listing Top News In New Canaan
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home