NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan Police officer will receive a medal after saving a baby who was having difficulty breathing, according to New Canaan News.
Officer Ronald Bentley Jr. arrived at a home on Jan. 13 and found parents holding a 4-month-old "upside down trying to clear his airway," according to the report. Bentley rubbed the baby's sternum and then rolled the baby over to administer back blows, causing the baby to vomit and dislodge an obstruction, according to the report.
Read the full story here at the New Canaan News website.
- 1 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 4 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station
- 5 New Canaan Allstate Agent Michael Saunders Honored For Service