NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan Police officer will receive a medal after saving a baby who was having difficulty breathing, according to New Canaan News.
Officer Ronald Bentley Jr. arrived at a home on Jan. 13 and found parents holding a 4-month-old "upside down trying to clear his airway," according to the report. Bentley rubbed the baby's sternum and then rolled the baby over to administer back blows, causing the baby to vomit and dislodge an obstruction, according to the report.
Read the full story here at the New Canaan News website.
- 1 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 2 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday