NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A lawnmower that was supposed to be taken from an Old Norwalk Road to New Jersey never made it to its destination, New Canaan Police said.
Police said a 45-year-old Bridgeport man who was working at a home on Old Norwalk Road last Wednesday told officers that he hired someone to take a Honda lawnmower and other items in a truck to New Jersey. The truck arrived in New Jersey, but the mower, valued at $650, was not on the truck. Police said they plan to interview the hired person.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Storm May Drop A Half-Foot Of Snow On New Canaan