NEW CANAAN, Conn. – A lawnmower that was supposed to be taken from an Old Norwalk Road to New Jersey never made it to its destination, New Canaan Police said.
Police said a 45-year-old Bridgeport man who was working at a home on Old Norwalk Road last Wednesday told officers that he hired someone to take a Honda lawnmower and other items in a truck to New Jersey. The truck arrived in New Jersey, but the mower, valued at $650, was not on the truck. Police said they plan to interview the hired person.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 New Canaan Woman Reports $100K In Jewelry Stolen From Home
- 3 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 5 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey