NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police will be stepping up traffic enforcement Thursday in both marked and unmarked cars in areas with high rates of safety and traffic violations, according to Patch.com.
Areas with increased police patrols will include: Elm Street, Main Street, Jelliff Mill Road, Lukeswood Road, New Norwalk Road, Old Stamford Road, Park Street, Ponus Ridge Road, Seminary Street, South Avenue, Wahackme Road and Weed Street, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 5 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings