NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police will be stepping up traffic enforcement Thursday in both marked and unmarked cars in areas with high rates of safety and traffic violations, according to Patch.com.
Areas with increased police patrols will include: Elm Street, Main Street, Jelliff Mill Road, Lukeswood Road, New Norwalk Road, Old Stamford Road, Park Street, Ponus Ridge Road, Seminary Street, South Avenue, Wahackme Road and Weed Street, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend