NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police will be stepping up traffic enforcement Thursday in both marked and unmarked cars in areas with high rates of safety and traffic violations, according to Patch.com.
Areas with increased police patrols will include: Elm Street, Main Street, Jelliff Mill Road, Lukeswood Road, New Norwalk Road, Old Stamford Road, Park Street, Ponus Ridge Road, Seminary Street, South Avenue, Wahackme Road and Weed Street, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend