NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police will be stepping up traffic enforcement Thursday in both marked and unmarked cars in areas with high rates of safety and traffic violations, according to Patch.com.
Areas with increased police patrols will include: Elm Street, Main Street, Jelliff Mill Road, Lukeswood Road, New Norwalk Road, Old Stamford Road, Park Street, Ponus Ridge Road, Seminary Street, South Avenue, Wahackme Road and Weed Street, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan