NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police will be stepping up traffic enforcement Thursday in both marked and unmarked cars in areas with high rates of safety and traffic violations, according to Patch.com.
Areas with increased police patrols will include: Elm Street, Main Street, Jelliff Mill Road, Lukeswood Road, New Norwalk Road, Old Stamford Road, Park Street, Ponus Ridge Road, Seminary Street, South Avenue, Wahackme Road and Weed Street, according to Patch.com.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI