NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged an 18-year-old man with carrying a facsimile firearm and breach of peace on Wednesday, April 9, according to newcanaanite.com.
Police received a call from a female motorist who allegedly saw the teen carrying what looked to be a firearm on Norwalk Road. When police responded, the firearm was revealed to be an unholstered BB gun, newcanaanite.com reported.
The suspect was released on $2,500 bond and will appear in court on Monday, April 21, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 New Canaan Rallies To Stun Darien, Win State Football Title
- 3 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 4 Straight A's For New Canaan Schools Tops Week’s News
- 5 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects