NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged an 18-year-old man with carrying a facsimile firearm and breach of peace on Wednesday, April 9, according to newcanaanite.com.
Police received a call from a female motorist who allegedly saw the teen carrying what looked to be a firearm on Norwalk Road. When police responded, the firearm was revealed to be an unholstered BB gun, newcanaanite.com reported.
The suspect was released on $2,500 bond and will appear in court on Monday, April 21, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To New Canaan
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 New Canaan Restaurant Joins UB Fundraiser To Help Quake Victims In Nepal
- 5 New Canaan's Voices Of September 11th Plans Golf Outing