NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged an 18-year-old man with carrying a facsimile firearm and breach of peace on Wednesday, April 9, according to newcanaanite.com.
Police received a call from a female motorist who allegedly saw the teen carrying what looked to be a firearm on Norwalk Road. When police responded, the firearm was revealed to be an unholstered BB gun, newcanaanite.com reported.
The suspect was released on $2,500 bond and will appear in court on Monday, April 21, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 New Canaan Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms
- 5 Storms Could Cause Street, Highway Flooding In New Canaan