NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged an 18-year-old man with carrying a facsimile firearm and breach of peace on Wednesday, April 9, according to newcanaanite.com.
Police received a call from a female motorist who allegedly saw the teen carrying what looked to be a firearm on Norwalk Road. When police responded, the firearm was revealed to be an unholstered BB gun, newcanaanite.com reported.
The suspect was released on $2,500 bond and will appear in court on Monday, April 21, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 New Canaan Man Named No. 3 Philanthropist In The Nation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To New Canaan Overnight