NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged an 18-year-old man with carrying a facsimile firearm and breach of peace on Wednesday, April 9, according to newcanaanite.com.
Police received a call from a female motorist who allegedly saw the teen carrying what looked to be a firearm on Norwalk Road. When police responded, the firearm was revealed to be an unholstered BB gun, newcanaanite.com reported.
The suspect was released on $2,500 bond and will appear in court on Monday, April 21, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 Police: Drunk N.H. Man With Loaded Handgun Arrested At Gunpoint In Stamford
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In New Canaan