NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An 18-year-old New Canaan man is facing multiple charges after an argument with his mother turned physical on Monday, April 7, according to newcanaanite.com.
Police were notified by a younger brother in the house who called 911. The older son pushed his 43-year-old mother down the stairs, but she did not sustain any serious injuries, newcanaanite.com reported.
The suspect was charged with disorderly conduct, second-degree reckless endangerment and possession of drug paraphernalia, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In New Canaan