NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An 18-year-old New Canaan man is facing multiple charges after an argument with his mother turned physical on Monday, April 7, according to newcanaanite.com.
Police were notified by a younger brother in the house who called 911. The older son pushed his 43-year-old mother down the stairs, but she did not sustain any serious injuries, newcanaanite.com reported.
The suspect was charged with disorderly conduct, second-degree reckless endangerment and possession of drug paraphernalia, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 Obama Sweeps Into Stamford To Raise Cash For Democratic Party
- 2 Population Grows In New Canaan, All Of Fairfield County
- 3 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 4 Obama Departs From Westchester After Attending Stamford Event
- 5 Officials Hail New Gates At Notorious Rail Crossing On New Canaan Branch