NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An 18-year-old New Canaan man is facing multiple charges after an argument with his mother turned physical on Monday, April 7, according to newcanaanite.com.
Police were notified by a younger brother in the house who called 911. The older son pushed his 43-year-old mother down the stairs, but she did not sustain any serious injuries, newcanaanite.com reported.
The suspect was charged with disorderly conduct, second-degree reckless endangerment and possession of drug paraphernalia, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan