NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An 18-year-old New Canaan man is facing multiple charges after an argument with his mother turned physical on Monday, April 7, according to newcanaanite.com.
Police were notified by a younger brother in the house who called 911. The older son pushed his 43-year-old mother down the stairs, but she did not sustain any serious injuries, newcanaanite.com reported.
The suspect was charged with disorderly conduct, second-degree reckless endangerment and possession of drug paraphernalia, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 New Canaan Vs. Darien Football Rivalry Heats Up For Thanksgiving Title Game
- 2 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 3 Former New Canaan Bank Employee Admits Embezzling $106,000
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Storm May Drop A Half-Foot Of Snow On New Canaan