NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- An 18-year-old New Canaan man is facing multiple charges after an argument with his mother turned physical on Monday, April 7, according to newcanaanite.com.
Police were notified by a younger brother in the house who called 911. The older son pushed his 43-year-old mother down the stairs, but she did not sustain any serious injuries, newcanaanite.com reported.
The suspect was charged with disorderly conduct, second-degree reckless endangerment and possession of drug paraphernalia, newcanaanite.com said.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'