NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A 17-year-old New Canaan boy was arrested after he was accused of knocking his father unconscious, police told the New Canaan Advertiser.
The teen, who also damaged items in the family's home, was sent to juvenile detention in Bridgeport on Wednesday evening, Aug. 6, police said.
The father called the police upon regaining consciousness after his son punched him, police said.
The teen was charged with second-degree assault, a felony; first-degree criminal mischief, also a felony; and disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. He was transported to Bridgeport Juvenile Detention Center.
- 1 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In New Canaan
- 3 Walgreen's Worker Honored For Tipping Off New Canaan Police To Suspects
- 4 New York Times Rates New Canaan's Baldanza As 'Very Good'
- 5 Sony Pulls Film; New Canaan Will Have To Wait On 'The Interview'