NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A 17-year-old New Canaan boy was arrested after he was accused of knocking his father unconscious, police told the New Canaan Advertiser.
The teen, who also damaged items in the family's home, was sent to juvenile detention in Bridgeport on Wednesday evening, Aug. 6, police said.
The father called the police upon regaining consciousness after his son punched him, police said.
The teen was charged with second-degree assault, a felony; first-degree criminal mischief, also a felony; and disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. He was transported to Bridgeport Juvenile Detention Center.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For New Canaan With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward New Canaan, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In New Canaan; Blizzard Warning Issued