NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A 17-year-old New Canaan boy was arrested after he was accused of knocking his father unconscious, police told the New Canaan Advertiser.
The teen, who also damaged items in the family's home, was sent to juvenile detention in Bridgeport on Wednesday evening, Aug. 6, police said.
The father called the police upon regaining consciousness after his son punched him, police said.
The teen was charged with second-degree assault, a felony; first-degree criminal mischief, also a felony; and disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor. He was transported to Bridgeport Juvenile Detention Center.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Storms Could Cause Street, Highway Flooding In New Canaan