NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police said they arrested a woman after she slapped her husband during a domestic dispute on Sunday, June 22, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Officers responded to a call from the husband, who said he was slapped in the face by his wife during a disagreement, police told the Advertise. Officers investigated the incident and charged the wife with disorderly conduct, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 3 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola