NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police said they arrested a woman after she slapped her husband during a domestic dispute on Sunday, June 22, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Officers responded to a call from the husband, who said he was slapped in the face by his wife during a disagreement, police told the Advertise. Officers investigated the incident and charged the wife with disorderly conduct, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 New Canaan, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Chance Of Storms As Workweek Starts In New Canaan