NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police said they arrested a woman after she slapped her husband during a domestic dispute on Sunday, June 22, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
Officers responded to a call from the husband, who said he was slapped in the face by his wife during a disagreement, police told the Advertise. Officers investigated the incident and charged the wife with disorderly conduct, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI