NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A 53-year-old New Canaan woman has been charged with third-degree burglary and second-degree larceny after a Dec. 2 incident involving the theft of clothing and a car from a neighbor, according to a Patch report.
Elizabeth McMahon was charged on Jan. 2, a month after she broke into a Mill Port Avenue home, police told Patch.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website