NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A 53-year-old New Canaan woman has been charged with third-degree burglary and second-degree larceny after a Dec. 2 incident involving the theft of clothing and a car from a neighbor, according to a Patch report.
Elizabeth McMahon was charged on Jan. 2, a month after she broke into a Mill Port Avenue home, police told Patch.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks