NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A 53-year-old New Canaan woman has been charged with third-degree burglary and second-degree larceny after a Dec. 2 incident involving the theft of clothing and a car from a neighbor, according to a Patch report.
Elizabeth McMahon was charged on Jan. 2, a month after she broke into a Mill Port Avenue home, police told Patch.
Read the full story here.
- 1 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 2 New Canaan Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Letter: Teacher Bullying Is Unacceptable
- 4 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan