NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A 53-year-old New Canaan woman has been charged with third-degree burglary and second-degree larceny after a Dec. 2 incident involving the theft of clothing and a car from a neighbor, according to a Patch report.
Elizabeth McMahon was charged on Jan. 2, a month after she broke into a Mill Port Avenue home, police told Patch.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer