NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A 53-year-old New Canaan woman has been charged with third-degree burglary and second-degree larceny after a Dec. 2 incident involving the theft of clothing and a car from a neighbor, according to a Patch report.
Elizabeth McMahon was charged on Jan. 2, a month after she broke into a Mill Port Avenue home, police told Patch.
Read the full story here.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Canceled For Northern Fairfield County
- 2 Woman Struck, Killed By Metro-North Train Near South Norwalk Station
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 New Canaan Police Arrest Driver After High-Speed Chase
- 5 New Canaan, Darien Ranked 1-2 By MaxPreps As Football Title Game Nears