NEW CANAAN, Conn. — A New Canaan woman arrested twice a couple of weeks ago has been charged in a dispute, police said.
Jane Delano, 55, was charged with disorderly conduct after the owner of the condo complex she lives in called police saying she was harassing a worker at the complex, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. She had been ranting and barely coherent, and only became more agitated and combative when police arrived on scene, the sergeant said.
She was taken to Norwalk Hospital for evaluation and is scheduled to appear in court June 20.
Delano was charged in two drunken and disorderly incidents during the same week in May. Read more about those incidents here.
- 1 New Canaan Man, 48, Arrested On Child Sex Assault Charge
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Cigarette Assault Arrest, Historic House Listing Top News In New Canaan
- 4 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 5 $22K In Jewelry Reported Stolen From New Canaan Home