NEW CANAAN, Conn. — A New Canaan woman arrested twice a couple of weeks ago has been charged in a dispute, police said.
Jane Delano, 55, was charged with disorderly conduct after the owner of the condo complex she lives in called police saying she was harassing a worker at the complex, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. She had been ranting and barely coherent, and only became more agitated and combative when police arrived on scene, the sergeant said.
She was taken to Norwalk Hospital for evaluation and is scheduled to appear in court June 20.
Delano was charged in two drunken and disorderly incidents during the same week in May. Read more about those incidents here.
- 1 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 4 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 5 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State