NEW CANAAN, Conn. — A New Canaan woman arrested twice a couple of weeks ago has been charged in a dispute, police said.
Jane Delano, 55, was charged with disorderly conduct after the owner of the condo complex she lives in called police saying she was harassing a worker at the complex, Sgt. Carol Ogrinc said. She had been ranting and barely coherent, and only became more agitated and combative when police arrived on scene, the sergeant said.
She was taken to Norwalk Hospital for evaluation and is scheduled to appear in court June 20.
Delano was charged in two drunken and disorderly incidents during the same week in May. Read more about those incidents here.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Ann Curry
- 2 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 5 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan