NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A 27-year-old New Canaan woman is under arrest after allegedly stealing multiple credit cards and an iPad from the home of a family the woman's mother was baby-sitting for, according to the New Canaan Advertiser.
A total of $3,770.70 in unauthorized purchases was reportedly charged to four stolen credit cards from a resident who lives on Gerdes Road. A fifth stolen card was not used, according to the article.
Security footage from a CVS and two separate Home Depot stores led to the arrest of New Canaan resident Kyler Cottrell, according to the article.
Cottrell was reportedly charged with five counts of credit card theft, illegal use of a credit card and fifth-degree larceny. She was released on a promise to appear in court on Tuesday, May 20, according to the article.
- 1 New Canaan Police Officer Comes To Rescue Of Choking Victim
- 2 New Canaan Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 3 Stamford's Riko's A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 4 New Canaan Student Arrested At School On Pot Charges
- 5 Court: Dad Charged In Norwalk Baby's Death Spiked Bottle With Alcohol