NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a woman with drunken driving Saturday, Nov. 9, who was attempting to drive her car while it was missing a tire, Patch.com said.
Police pulled over Cynthia Z. Charas, 49, after hearing loud noises from her car, the story said. Upon inspection, officers noticed the vehicle was missing a tire, the rear bumper was hanging off and the driver smelled of alcohol, Patch.com said.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 4 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 5 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo