NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a woman with drunken driving Saturday, Nov. 9, who was attempting to drive her car while it was missing a tire, Patch.com said.
Police pulled over Cynthia Z. Charas, 49, after hearing loud noises from her car, the story said. Upon inspection, officers noticed the vehicle was missing a tire, the rear bumper was hanging off and the driver smelled of alcohol, Patch.com said.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report