NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a woman with drunken driving Saturday, Nov. 9, who was attempting to drive her car while it was missing a tire, Patch.com said.
Police pulled over Cynthia Z. Charas, 49, after hearing loud noises from her car, the story said. Upon inspection, officers noticed the vehicle was missing a tire, the rear bumper was hanging off and the driver smelled of alcohol, Patch.com said.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact New Canaan On Wednesday
- 2 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 3 New Canaan Ranks In SafeWise's Top 10 Of Safest Places In State
- 4 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 5 Stop At New Canaan Peachwave Helps Man Win Free Frozen Yogurt For A Year