NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a woman with drunken driving Saturday, Nov. 9, who was attempting to drive her car while it was missing a tire, Patch.com said.
Police pulled over Cynthia Z. Charas, 49, after hearing loud noises from her car, the story said. Upon inspection, officers noticed the vehicle was missing a tire, the rear bumper was hanging off and the driver smelled of alcohol, Patch.com said.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer