NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police charged a woman with drunken driving Saturday, Nov. 9, who was attempting to drive her car while it was missing a tire, Patch.com said.
Police pulled over Cynthia Z. Charas, 49, after hearing loud noises from her car, the story said. Upon inspection, officers noticed the vehicle was missing a tire, the rear bumper was hanging off and the driver smelled of alcohol, Patch.com said.
- 1 New Canaan Celebrating Independence With Family Fourth Fireworks
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In New Canaan