NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police issued a verbal warning to a female pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle near the New Canaan train station last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police said the 45-year-old woman, a resident of New Canaan, walked into the crosswalk on Park Street against the crosswalk signal, the Advocate said. She was taken to the hospital for her injuries and released the next day, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police said they plan on providing education on safe pedestrian activities in the area, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 3 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn
- 4 Marinelli's 300th Career Win Keeps New Canaan Atop State Football Ratings
- 5 Injury To Major League Catcher From New Canaan Tops Week’s News