NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police issued a verbal warning to a female pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle near the New Canaan train station last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police said the 45-year-old woman, a resident of New Canaan, walked into the crosswalk on Park Street against the crosswalk signal, the Advocate said. She was taken to the hospital for her injuries and released the next day, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police said they plan on providing education on safe pedestrian activities in the area, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- 1 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 2 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 3 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer
- 4 Summer That Wasn't Comes To An End In New Canaan
- 5 Theft Of $100K Worth Jewelry From New Canaan Home Tops Week’s News