NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police issued a verbal warning to a female pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle near the New Canaan train station last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police said the 45-year-old woman, a resident of New Canaan, walked into the crosswalk on Park Street against the crosswalk signal, the Advocate said. She was taken to the hospital for her injuries and released the next day, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police said they plan on providing education on safe pedestrian activities in the area, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over New Canaan Skies Sunday
- 2 Death Of Christopher Crowley Of Maker & Company Tops New Canaan Week’s News
- 3 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street
- 4 New Canaan Police: Elderly Man Is Victim Of 'Distraction' Burglary
- 5 New Canaan Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday