NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police issued a verbal warning to a female pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle near the New Canaan train station last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police said the 45-year-old woman, a resident of New Canaan, walked into the crosswalk on Park Street against the crosswalk signal, the Advocate said. She was taken to the hospital for her injuries and released the next day, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police said they plan on providing education on safe pedestrian activities in the area, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- 1 Serious Injuries Reported In Four-Car Crash In New Canaan
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 New Canaan's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Woman Runs NYC Marathon To Support New Canaan's Multiple Myeloma Charity
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In New Canaan, NOAA Predicts