NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police issued a verbal warning to a female pedestrian who was struck by a vehicle near the New Canaan train station last week, according to the Stamford Advocate.
Police said the 45-year-old woman, a resident of New Canaan, walked into the crosswalk on Park Street against the crosswalk signal, the Advocate said. She was taken to the hospital for her injuries and released the next day, the Stamford Advocate reported.
Police said they plan on providing education on safe pedestrian activities in the area, according to the Stamford Advocate.
- 1 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place