NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan police are searching for a suspect who stole thousands of dollars in items from a contractor who was working on the home, according to Patch.com.
The 43-year-old Darien contractor who was working on the house left Thursday, Feb. 27, at 3:45 p.m. and returned Friday, Feb. 28, to find more than $8,000 worth of his equipment missing from the house, Patch.com said.
- 1 Patricia Lowman Dailey, 57, Worked For J.Crew In New Canaan
- 2 Police: New Canaan Family Slept Through Home Break-In
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Barry Williams Blenkhorn