NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police said they arrested a local man on multiple charges after a domestic incident with his wife on Wednesday, Feb. 26, according to Patch.com.
Officers responding to a report of a domestic incident found the victim with red marks and swelling around her mouth, Patch.com reported.
A protective order was on file for Benjamin Ritter, 66, to stay away after an incident in May 2013, police said. Ritter was charged him with third-degree assault, interfering with a 911 call and criminal violation of a protective order, the story said.
- 1 New Canaan Mom Looks To Raise Lyme Disease Awareness Through Field Hockey
- 2 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 3 Open Houses In New Canaan This Weekend
- 4 Wilton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old In Swastika Incident At High School
- 5 New Canaan Could See Overnight Showers Heading Into Last Day Of Summer