NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- New Canaan Police said they arrested a local man on multiple charges after a domestic incident with his wife on Wednesday, Feb. 26, according to Patch.com.
Officers responding to a report of a domestic incident found the victim with red marks and swelling around her mouth, Patch.com reported.
A protective order was on file for Benjamin Ritter, 66, to stay away after an incident in May 2013, police said. Ritter was charged him with third-degree assault, interfering with a 911 call and criminal violation of a protective order, the story said.
- 1 Happy Birthday To New Canaan’s Christopher Lloyd
- 2 No Injuries Reported In Car Fire On Merritt Parkway In Greenwich
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Got Ebola Questions? Connecticut Launches Information Website