NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan man is accused of trying to Nicorette gum to a store to get a refund -- but the box was actually filled with paper, according to a Patch.com report.
"A manager at Walgreens, suspicious at how light the Nicorette box was when he held it, looked inside and found the item that a New Canaan man was returning for a refund was filled with paper, not gum, town police said," according to the Patch report.
- 1 15 With Ties To Fairfield County Make Forbes List Of Billionaires
- 2 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits New Canaan
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In New Canaan
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To New Canaan Tuesday