NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan man is accused of trying to Nicorette gum to a store to get a refund -- but the box was actually filled with paper, according to a Patch.com report.
"A manager at Walgreens, suspicious at how light the Nicorette box was when he held it, looked inside and found the item that a New Canaan man was returning for a refund was filled with paper, not gum, town police said," according to the Patch report.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Area Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To New Canaan
- 4 New Canaan Democrats Named To Posts On Town Boards
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight