NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- A New Canaan man is accused of trying to Nicorette gum to a store to get a refund -- but the box was actually filled with paper, according to a Patch.com report.
"A manager at Walgreens, suspicious at how light the Nicorette box was when he held it, looked inside and found the item that a New Canaan man was returning for a refund was filled with paper, not gum, town police said," according to the Patch report.
- 1 Fire Destroys Multi-Million Dollar Pound Ridge Home
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 4 Stamford EMTs Use Narcan For First Time To Save Man From Overdose
- 5 Feds Raid 'Subway Guy' Jared Fogle's Home In Child Porn Investigation