NEW CANAAN, Conn. –Someone stole two cameras from a Putnam Road home hosting an estate sale this week, New Canaan Police said.
A 42-year-old woman managing an estate sale at a Putnam Road home last weekend told police said someone stole a Sony VX 2000 video camera and a Panasonic DVX 2000 camera from the property. Police said the woman arrived at the home at about 9:30 a.m. Sunday and noticed two black nylon bags with the cameras were missing.
Each camera is valued at $1,000. Also missing was an 18-inch television, valued at $100. Police said it appears someone entered the vacant home through a window and left through a rear door, which was found unlocked.
- 1 Lack Of Safety Precautions Cited In Death Of New Canaan DPW Employee
- 2 New Canaan Grads Play In 150th Game Of College Football's Longest Rivalry
- 3 Frigid Wind Chills Will Continue In New Canaan
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 New Canaan Police Seek Information On Man Who Used Counterfeit Cash