NEW CANAAN, Conn. –Someone stole two cameras from a Putnam Road home hosting an estate sale this week, New Canaan Police said.
A 42-year-old woman managing an estate sale at a Putnam Road home last weekend told police said someone stole a Sony VX 2000 video camera and a Panasonic DVX 2000 camera from the property. Police said the woman arrived at the home at about 9:30 a.m. Sunday and noticed two black nylon bags with the cameras were missing.
Each camera is valued at $1,000. Also missing was an 18-inch television, valued at $100. Police said it appears someone entered the vacant home through a window and left through a rear door, which was found unlocked.
- 1 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield
- 4 New Cannan Could See Showers, Thunderstorms Tuesday
- 5 New Police Officer, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In New Canaan